|Andrew Parr, CAE
Registrar & CEO
|Chief Executive Officer of the College, fulfilling the responsibilities set under the Regulated Health Professions Act, 1991 and the Naturopathy Act, 2007. These activities are conducted within the legislated objectives of the College, and with the duty to serve and protect the public interest. The Registrar also:
- Assists the College Council in its established governance structure;
- Provides leadership, direction and guidance to the College on governance-related issues.
- Supports the development and implementation of regulations, by-laws and policies under direction of the Council.
- Ensures good management and fiscal practices, including oversight and responsibility for the annual operating, capital and cash budgets.
- Provides reports to the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (MOHLTC) on activities of the Council and College.
Finance & Administrative Officer
|Supports the Registrar and Council in meeting the College's financial responsibilities as well as managing and overseeing the policies and procedures relating to College finances. Provides support to the Audit Committee of the College.
|Administrative support to the Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Managers and Council. This includes assisting in planning and support for Council meetings as well as the Executive and Nominations & Elections Committee meetings, coordination of Discipline Hearings, procurement and facility management matters of the College, and establishing and maintaining the records management system for the Council.
Director, Communications and
Lead, Community Engagement
|Oversees the development and implementation of communications initiatives and the College website.
|Catherine Adeniji, Administrative Assistant, Regulatory Programs
||Provides administrative support for the regulatory programs.