Payment Plan Program
The College is once again offering an optional Payment Plan Program for Members who want to pay their registration fee in installments rather than in one lump sum payment.
There are a number of key components to the Payment Plan Program, most of which are set out in the College’s by-laws. Here are some important things to keep in mind if you are thinking of participating:
- You must enrol by no later than 5 p.m. (EST) on March 22, 2019. Program applications will not be accepted after the March 22 enrolment deadline;
- There is an upfront enrolment fee of $172.89 (including HST);
- There is no automatic re-enrolment in the Payment Plan Program. Those who participated in 2018 who wish to participate in 2019 are required to re-enrol and pay the enrolment fee.
- An initial deposit of 35% of your total membership fees must also be paid up front: that equals $624.49 for General class Members and $313.24 for the Inactive class Members;
- The remaining amount due for your annual fees will be spread out over nine (9) payments made to the College by pre-authorized debit (PAD), starting in May 2019 and ending in January 2020.
- The success of the pilot Program will be evaluated at the end of the 2019 registration year to determine whether the Program will continue to be offered
- A payment default will result in the Member being unenrolled from the Program, and the Member being required to pay a NSF fee, a late fee, and the remaining balance of the registration fee owing.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Members who plan to enroll in the Payment Plan Program must not pay their 2019 registration renewal fees through the College’s online system during the enrolment period. Paying renewal registration fees before enrolling in the payment plan will disqualify the Member from participating in the Program.
For program details and requirements, please review the Payment Plan Handbook.
Payment Plan Program Enrollment Forms
In order to enroll in payment plan program, please download the form applicable to your class of registration below, review it carefully, complete, sign and return it to the College along with a cheque marked “void’ and payment of fee.