Intravenous Infusion Therapy Premise Register
All clinics that perform compounding for and provide Intravenous Infusion Therapy (IVIT) must register with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario. These premises are inspected to ensure they meet the standards for IVIT and compounding before being registered. They are subsequently inspected every five years.
The IVIT Premises Register
will include certain inspection information:
- Name and address of the premises inspected.
- Date and purpose of the inspection.
- Status of the inspection, e.g. pending, conducted and a report is pending, report received by the College and under review by the Inspection Committee.
- Names of the naturopaths performing procedures within the premises and their qualifications.
- Results of the inspection.
- Summary of the reasons for the results of an inspection where the premises either failed or passed with conditions.
- Summary of any deficiencies identified by the inspectors.
- Any conditions (i.e. restrictions) that apply to the premises.
- Need for a subsequent inspection, and that estimated date.